How do I link my Payperclip account to my Paypal account?
Once logged into your account, please click on the My Account tab. At the bottom of the page, click on "View Amount of Credit Left". Then click on "Add Credit to Your Account" and follow the instructions from there. You will eventually be redirected towards PayPal where you will be able to add credits to your Payperclip Account using PayPal.
Why have my profile pictures not appeared?
In most cases pictures do not appear because they are not in one of the approved formats. The approved formats are JPEG, GIF and BMP.
How can I encourage more people to buy/listen to/watch my content on Payperclip?
There are a number of things that you can do to increase interest in your content.
- Always include images with your content – this will make your content more personal and more attractive to those who may be interested in buying it.
- If your content is for sale, always include either a preview or even some free tracks elsewhere on the site
- “Refer to a friend” – You can refer Payperclip to friends and family using the “refer to a friend” button on the My Account page.
- “Forward to a friend” – You can point your friends and contacts towards specific content by clicking on the “Forward to a Friend” button which is shown on the player page of each and every clip.
- Link your material to pages on other social networking sites – You can copy and paste the URL of your content onto your profile pages of other social networking sites such as Bebo, MySpace and Facebook.
If you have other questions you would like answered, please submit your questions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.